What Would You Do?
Friday, August 17, 2012
If you read one of my recent wires, you will see my complaint about the driver of a black Challenger at Wal-Mart in Brooklyn, Ohio.
Anyway, if anyone's interested, I'll go into a little more detail about the incident. I was waiting to turn north (right) onto Tiedeman Rd. around 5:15 PM. Anyone who lives in the Cleveland area knows how busy Tiedeman is at rush hour. It's just a matter of being patient and waiting for a gap in traffic.
Anyway, This guy in the Challenger was honking at me (along with a few others) because he thought I should pull into oncoming Tiedeman traffic. He was mouthing off at me. We both had our windows down, so I said "Don't you see the oncoming traffic? Do you want me to have an accident?" He then gives me the finger. Then he sped around me squealing the tires and drove away. I tried to take a picture of the car, but a Cadillac pulling in blocked my view.
Why are people so impatient? if he was in that big of a hurry, he could've gone out with the light on Brookpark Rd. Anyway, what would you have done? I'm surprised I kept my mouth clean with this guy,I don't know how I did it.
Why The Hurry???
Thursday, May 17, 2012
Don't you just hate when you see people driving that are reckless drivers or deserve a ticket and there isn't one cop in sight, but when you are driving and following all laws, they are everywhere. Today I was driving to work. I was going east on Hummel Road towards 130th. The speed limit on Hummel is 25mph. A woman in a small black car catches up to me and is practically on my ass and she suddenly decides to pass me by driving on the wrong side of the road and speeding down the street like a crazy woman. She ends up at a Daycare. Which makes me believe she had kids in the car. Now where the hell is the cop when you need him/her? I have the license plate of this car but I'm not sure if I could do something about it. Any suggestions?
Victim of Road Rage and Ohio Trooper gives speeding ticket as a bonus
Saturday, May 05, 2012
04/29/2012 5:17PM - This white pickup truck with Kentucky plates 166-KHR passes me on the right then slows down as I try to pass him, he purposely starts driving in the middle of two lanes. I slam on brakes. He moves back to the right lane. I try to pass again and again purposely he starts driving in the middle of two lanes. I slam on break and honk. Traffic now increases and there are other cars between us. I call 911 and they transfer me to the dispatchers. I explain the problem and the dispatchers asks for vehicle description. It was hard for me to see the truck as now there are other vehicles (mainly SUVs and mini-vans). I described as best I could and said that I will call back when I can get a better description. The dispatcher promised that she will rely the information to a state trooper. Within couple of minutes, a third lane opens up (Newark, OH) and I see the white pickup truck speeding away in that lane. I change to the newly formed left lane to get a better description and suddenly see flashing lights on the other shoulder. I immediately realise that there is a trooper and start changing lanes to stop and talk to him. He too steps out and asks me to pull over. Guess what, he is not interested in my problem - even after I mentioned my call with dispatches. He is adamant on giving me a speeding tickets and kept asking if the dispatcher asked me to go on the speed that I was at when he clocked me. He finally gave me the ticket and when I asked if he would try to find the truck. He shrugged and said "The truck is now way too far for me to do anything and I am the only trooper in this area". Message to drivers on I-70 in Licking County, OH, if you are victim of road rage, then slow down, take exit and wait it out. DO NOT CALL STATE TROOPER FOR HELP. THEY HAVE NO INTEREST IN HELPING YOU.
A total crazy arrogant driver
Thursday, February 09, 2012
Feb 9th, and several other days before this... 161 West from Columbus to New Albany Exit, black car, heavy tinted windows driving like a complete idiot. Weaving in and around traffic, cutting them off to get off New Albany exit. Even drove on the edge of the road to get around one car. Seen this idiot several times and again today. His lic plate is EQP5430. Stay completely away from this jerk. I would say he is either a cop, a cops brother, or completely crazy and not afraid of killing someone. With that heavy of tinted window, either a cop or crazy!
Driver Who Almost Hit Me While Turnig Left on Red!
Sunday, October 09, 2011
I just almost had an accident in my new vehicle that I spent almost all my savings on. I was in the process of turning right onto 30th St. in Newark, Ohio because my light had turned green. Some asshole in a red car with the license plate number FEB 9086 decided to turn left onto the same street on a red light. I had to slam on my brakes and he just kept barreling through. I followed him and wrote down the license plate number. I was so pissed. Can no one drive anymore? Do they just hand out licenses to anyone these days? If you see a small red car with these license plates, try to avoid them at all costs. They have no idea how to drive.
Friday, September 02, 2011
Just realy bad driver / pulled her car into on coming traffic from a parking lot crossing the left lane to get to the right lane . She then gave the finger when I sounded my horn .
push it, dude
Thursday, July 14, 2011
Broadview Heights: spring '08, as I was stopping at the sign, guy was speeding down from seneca apts. past the stop sign; if I hadn't of slammed on my brakes, oh bite me.
Friday, April 15, 2011
I was driving on 77 South on April 13th at approximately 3:00 pm when a driver in a Blue Civic car license plate EDA9796 decided to change lanes without looking and almost hit me. I laid on the horn, but the driver couldn't care less. It was as if the driver was either deaf or just couldn't care. The driver never looked to see if there was another car on the left hand side before changing lanes. The driver then decided to speed up, so I was unable to even look at the driver.
This person needs to have their license taken away, or needs to take another driver's education course, because they are going to kill someone if they continue to drive the way they are.
Monday, January 17, 2011
I was headed southbound on I-71 tonight in the rain. I was slowed by the vehicle in front of me who was going around 57. I was distraught when a Semi-truck proceeded to tailgate me...I estimate that the semi was about 5 feet from the rear of my car. As soon as there was an opening in the lane to the left, the truck proceeded to pass. The trailer had almost cleared my car (it was even with the front wheels of my vehicle) when the semi signaled and pulled into my lane (without allowing time for me to allow space). I braked hard and honked but there was no response from the semi. It was a Budweiser trailer...number 59369. I have emailed the distribution center. Please beware of Budweiser trucks. This driver's actions were uncalled for and quite dangerous to not only me, but also surrounding traffic and the driver of the semi.
MR G COX
Saturday, December 11, 2010
I was on W Dodridge St. in Columbus, heading toward 315. I started to slow down for the red light at Olentangy River Rd. when a black Suburban with license plate MR G COX pulled out from behind me and cut me off.
I could understand being in the wrong lane and needing to quickly switch, even if it is annoying, but passing me as we're stopping at a red light? That doesn't even make any sense, on top of being incredibly selfish and dangerous!
Please use common sense.
Sunday, October 24, 2010
Please let me start out by saying that I know I am not a perfect driver. We all do stupid things while behind the wheel.
Having said that, I would like to vent a little. I drive a tractor-trailer around central ohio 5 days a week. I don't know if some drivers do not understand what it takes to manouver a big rig or if they just don't value their lives.
Cutting off an 18 wheeler is not the smartest thing to do. It takes twice as long for me to stop as it does a 4 wheeled vehicle. A tractor trailer can weigh as much as 80,000 pounds and when they hit a car weighin aroud 5000 pounds, it is not a pretty sight.
I am not saying this to be an a$$hole. I just want people to understand what I go through every day
COLUMBUS - BEWARE AM COMMUTE ON 104 E
Friday, September 24, 2010
Beware of the blonde lady driving a black/charcoal Dodge Nitro 2010, OH licence plate beginning with ETW. This lady is one of the most dangerous, insane drivers I have ever seen on the road. This isn't a one time event - for the past 5 years I have had to deal with her. This morning was just the first time she nearly took my front end off cutting between me and another car. She typically will just tailgate, weaving back and forth until you are forced to change lanes. I believe she used to drive a Jeep Wrangler, so if you knew her back then, watch out - she has a new vehicle. She really, really needs to have her licence revoked before she kills someone. She is a danger to others on the road and herself. If you happen to see her, please flip her the bird for me. My honking and cussing this morning didn't seem to phase her one bit.
Tailgater I-75 S. FAZ5758
Wednesday, September 22, 2010
Um, yeah. So, according to Ohio law, if the person in front of you slows down or stops suddenly and you hit them, you will be cited for unassured clear distance. So stop following people so close that you could give them an oil change. Especially when the person in front of you is going 5 miles over the speed limit to begin with in an area known for being heavily patrolled by state troopers.
Cooper Road, Columbus
Friday, August 20, 2010
So I have to vent. This road pisses me off. No. The road is quite fun and fantastic, one of the few curvy and not overly developed roads in Columbus. It's the people that drive on it that drive me crazy. For instance, the other night I was happily headed home after a long day at work. I ended up behind this SUV going 30mph (the speed limit is 40 on most of the road). Not only was he going 10 under, he slowed down to 20-25 for the curves which can easily be taken by my dad's 4x4 truck at 40 mph, so that SUV shouldn't have ANY problem. I got really frustrated, I admit, but I just wanted to get home as quickly and safely as possible. I ended up having three cars tailgating me from behind because of this douchebag. What's sad is this happens all the freakin time. If you can't drive on a curvy road...DON'T DRIVE ON COOPER! End of story.
To the driver of the oversized red pickup at Polaris:
Sunday, December 13, 2009
1. You don't get to cut in line. I had waited for 3 whole lights in the left turn lane, and you come up in the right turn lane and try to cut me off. Nope, I don't think so.
2. If you're turning left, you need to be in the left turn lane. I don't care if the line is 50 cars long. I had to wait, so do you.
3. When you try to cut somebody off and it is clear that they aren't going to let you, you do NOT get to try to "force" your way in anyway. This is known as "vehicular assault", and is illegal.
4. Just because your turn signal is on, does not mean I am obligated to let you in. You especially don't get to be rude and aggressive about it, when you are the one who is trying to cut in. You're expecting other drivers to be "courteous" enough to let you in when you are a rude arrogant bastard? Nope, I don't think so.
5. Just because your vehicle is bigger than mine, does not mean you get to try to force me off the road. I am not intimidated by your oversized vehicle that is clearly compensating for some other shortcoming. Go ahead, hit me. I'll let your insurance company make me rich while you rot in jail.
6. Just because somebody doesn't let you cut them off, does not mean you get to cuss them out after the fact. YOU were in the wrong for trying to cut me off, so F YOU. Sorry I wasn't the pushover you expected me to be.
7. After the fact, at a red light, you yelled something out your window about "we're here at the same time, was it worth it?" I don't care, it's not a race. That's not the point, the point wasn't for me to "beat" you to the next light. The point was, I was in the correct lane, you were not. You tried to forcefully cut me off, and I didn't let you. YOU are the A hole, not me. It's not an issue of timeliness, it's an issue of principle. You tried to cut in line, I didn't let you. You lose. You were in the wrong, get over it.
8. You're lucky I didn't follow you. I had half a mind to do so. Fortunately for you, my wife wouldn't let me. Next time you might not be so lucky, my wife might not be with me.
9. Think twice before trying to cut somebody off. Next time you should pick a less aggressive target, like a little old lady driving a Buick. Sometimes I am courteous, to other courteous drivers. You were rude, I was not obligated to be courteous to you. Besides, I had already fulfilled my 'niceness' quota for the day with other less rude drivers. By the time your arrogant arse came around, I had already run out of patience and courtesy, and your rudeness made me question why I had even bothered to be courteous to anyone else in the first place. If I thought for one second that the drivers I was "letting in" were anything like you, I would never let anybody cut in front of me again.
10. You're a rude jackass and a bad driver. I hope you flip that oversized junker and roll it over 17 times, rendering you unable to ever drive again. It would be fitting.
Don't F with me. Just because I drive a smaller car, does not mean I'm a passive driver or that I'm intimidated by people like you. I'm very aggressive and potentially violent, especially when somebody thinks they can bully me. I'm usually armed, and I'm not afraid to follow people to their destinations if need be. You got lucky this time. Don't push it.
arggghhh people can't drive