This morning you came up to Arapahoe and Hwy 287, came to a stop, then slyly through your lit cigarette butt out the window. What's wrong, your ashtray full or do you just not want the "hassle" of emptying it once in a while. It's bad enough that you flick your ashes out the window, now you are trying to start fires. Yes, a lit butt tossed out the window will cause fires when conditions are as dry as they have been. Or maybe you haven't been watching the news lately. Keep your garbage in your vehicle and have the courtesy to throw it away when you get home. Would you throw your trash out the window at home? Probably not, so don't do it on the road.