4. Never, ever come to a complete stop at a stop sign. No one expects it and it will result in you being rear-ended.
5. Never get in the way of an older car that needs extensive bodywork, especially someone from Florida or Georgia. With no- fault insurance the other guy doesn't have anything to lose.
8. Speed limits are arbitrary figures, given only as a suggestion and are apparently not enforceable in any County during rush hour.
11. Learn to swerve abruptly. Florida is the home of high-speed slalom driving.
14. In Florida, 'flipping someone the bird' is considered a polite salute. This gesture should always be returned.
THANK YOU & HAVE A SAFE JOURNEY